With C3 Collab learn to attract your ideal clients with a customer journey that connects, providing an authentic experience that drives retention.
About this Event
This series is ideal for you if you have been in business for a couple of years or more and still find the following to be challenging:
- Identifying or attracting your ideal clients
- Developing brand messaging that connects with your audience
- Understand all the touch-points in your customer journey
- Determine if your digital customer experience is ideal
- Customer retention
What you can expect each week:
- W1: Client Avatar – Learn how to clearly define current and future customer segments.
- W2: Brand Image and Messaging – Learn how to create content and imagery that connects with your ideal clients.
- W3: Customer Journey – Learn what customer journey mapping is, identify gaps, and explore areas of opportunity.
- W4: Customer Experience (digital) – We will explore your website together, to attract your ideal client, add new brand messaging, and understand current customer experience vs ideal customer experience.
- W5: Customer Engagement – Learn the vast platforms and vast ways you engage with your customers.
- W6: Customer Retention – Develop a customer retention plan to increase customer loyalty.
Course overview: This 6-biweekly live series will guide you through the essentials in attracting your ideal clients with a customer journey that connects, providing an authentic experience that drives retention.
Sessions will take place biweekly from 9 am – 10 am,
starting October 9, 2020, and ending December 18, 2020.
Who Should Register: This course is for creatives and passionate entrepreneurs that have already been in business for 2 years or more.