Covid Policy Updates
(May 13, 2022)
Update based on CDC and State guidance:
As of 6/26/22, Hartford County, Connecticut is categorized as a Low – Green category as part of the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Levels framework. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/community-levels.html
The CDC recommends that residents living or working in a Low – Green category community stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, speak with their healthcare providers about the need to wear a mask and get tested if they have symptoms.
C3 Collaborative follows CDC guidance, which states that “[a]t all levels, people can wear a mask based on personal preference, informed by personal level of risk. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
C3 Guest Guidelines
- Please note that we continue to ask that members and guests who have symptoms or test positive for the virus to refrain from entering the workspace and to follow CDC guidance for self-isolation or quarantine. See https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html#
C3’s Safe Workplace Recommendations
- Regularly Wash Your Hands: It is recommended that all visitors wash their hands upon entry into the workspace. The CDC recommends washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Wipe Work Surfaces Regularly: C3 recommends that members bring in their own supply of disposable wipes to clean the surfaces in their private offices.
- Stay Home: C3 members who are feeling sick or live with someone who is sick, whether diagnosed with COVID-19 or not, are advised to stay at home.
- Self-isolate at your residence if you test positive or experience common symptoms.
- Quarantine yourself if you have been in close contact with someone who tests positive or has COVID symptoms for the recommended timeframe.
- Travel: C3 members who travel out of the country are asked to follow CDC protocols when re-entering the United States.
- Follow CDC directions on how to Stop The Spread of Germs
C3 management will continue to monitor and make operational decisions based on CDC guidance and other governmental recommendations and mandates. Thank You for your support of C3 and your cooperation. We are so grateful and humbled by the support of our community and the opportunity to continue to support you.
C3 Emergency Contact: Please do not hesitate to contact Richard McCaulsky-Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
Whether you are a startup or established business as a member you gain access to C3 experts, partners, tools and resources through live and virtual masterclasses.
367-369 Silver Lane
East Hartford, CT 06118
Open M-F 9am-5pm
Weekends by Appointment