The services C3 Creative Collaborative provides to you are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. C3 Creative Collaborative reserves the right to update the TERMS AND CONDITIONS at any time without notice to you. C3 Creative Collaborative membership application does not create a tenancy but a prepaid usage license to use the provided amenities on a monthly or casual basis
2. Description of Services
C3 Creative Collaborative may provide you with access to office space, workstations, Internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any C3 Creative Collaborative’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any C3 Creative Collaborative server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services, nor should you post or download files that you know or should know are illegal or that you have no rights to.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement, or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
3. USE OF SERVICES
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spimming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information on or through C3 Creative Collaborative servers.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, a file that contains images, photographs, software, or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright, trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party; Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, time bombs, candle bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another coworker.
- Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and or/distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Building Rules).
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
4. KEY-HOLDER RESPONSIBILITY
A key-holder is deemed to be any person who takes possession of keys to the C3 Creative Collaborative. Key-holders acknowledge and accept responsibility for the security of the doors and spaces they access. The key-holder is expected to secure the space when either they believe they are the last person on the premises or any time after 4 pm.
You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by C3 Creative Collaborative or any participant in the use of the Services or any employee affiliate, or agent thereof, that is non-public, confidential, or proprietary in nature. Confidential information also includes, without limitation, information about the business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems, and/or books and records of C3 Creative Collaborative, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by C3 Creative Collaborative or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information that you are obliged to keep confidential or know, or has reason to know should be treated as confidential.
Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to
- Maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence;
- Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties;
- Not to sue the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly determined to C3 Creative Collaborative or any participant or user of the Services.
All confidential information remains the sole and exclusive property of C3 Creative Collaborative or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this TERMS AND CONDITIONS or your participation or use of the Services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property proprietary rights of C3 Creative Collaborative or any participant or user of the Services.
6. INVOICING AND PAYMENT
The member is automatically invoiced monthly in advance based on their membership option. Also included is any variable charges such as printer/copier, telephony usage that may have been incurred during the previous period. Payment is required at the beginning of the month for that period, at the date specified in the invoice. Payment for casual usage is either paid on the day of use unless other arrangements have been made with C3 Creative Collaborative.
C3 Creative Collaborative reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you Your participation in and use of the Services as C3 Creative Collaborative deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part in C3 Creative Collaborative sole discretion.
7. RENEWALS AND TERMINATION
This Agreement is automatically renewed at the end of each period with the consent of each party.
The TERMS AND CONDITIONS must be adhered to at all times. Failure to follow TERMS AND CONDITIONS can result in non-renewal or even early termination of the usage license. C3 Creative Collaborative reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This includes non-payment or violation of the space rules. If this happens, C3 Creative Collaborative will refund any amounts paid for unused periods that remain after deducting any pending charges, on a pro-rata basis.
Members may terminate this Agreement by giving a written notice of termination as established in this Agreement. Termination shall be in effect as of the end of that calendar month. Should Member not provide timely notice of termination to C3 Creative Collaborative then the Membership Period shall continue to the end of the following calendar month and the service fees for that calendar month shall be payable.
8. PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF SERVICES
You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that C3 Creative Collaborative does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, C3 Creative Collaborative provides the Services “as is” and with all faults, and hereby disclaim with respect to the services all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. Additionally, there is no warranty, duty, or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description, or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of the services, remains with you
Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential, and Certain Other Damages
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall C3 Creative Collaborative or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to damages for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care, negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use of the services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of C3 Creative Collaborative, and even if C3 Creative Collaborative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of C3 Creative Collaborative or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns under any provision of this TERMS AND CONDITIONS and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to actual damages incurred by you based on reasonable reliance up to [enter amount]. The foregoing limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers, including the previous sections) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.